We believe MHA is a great place to work!
Cultural Respect and Appreciation
We recognize all people have different perspectives and world views based on the paths they have travelled. With that perspective, we know that roads to recovery will vary.
Browse our career listings online »
Please download and complete the MHA Employment Application Form in order to apply for any of our career opportunities.
Word Document Format (Microsoft® Word required)
PDF Format (Adobe® Reader required)
Human Resources | Why MHA?
We believe you will find MHA a great place to work and that people are our most valued asset.
What our staff says:
“Every day I am here at MHA, I remember what I love to do and what I do best.
- “I like that we are involved in allowing families to have a voice and helping them link to community resources.”
- “I like the hours and flexibility.”
- “The clients that I serve. The belief that everyone is working with the goal of improving the lives and opportunities of our clients.”
- “Working with highly skilled staff, and making a difference in people’s lives.”
- “I feel like I really get to help our clients and am part of a great organization.”
- “I love my coworkers and supervisor.”
- “The work is real and I like it!”
- “Being able to help children and their family improve their life.”
- “Building professional relationships in the community.”
- “Working with diverse populations and challenges working as a team.”
- “I love my job…meeting and advocating for those we serve, networking with other agencies, and departments in order to collaborate the work needed to be done to affect positive change!”
- “Hearing at the end of the day, ‘Thank you’.”
MHA welcomes applications based solely on an applicant’s qualifications. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or disability or any other legally protected status. Respect and equal opportunity applies to all people. Demonstration of the knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform a job is the prime consideration in selecting a candidate for employment.
MHA offers excellent benefits to benefit-eligible employees:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Insurances
- Employee Assistance Program
- Accrue 20 days of Time Off Annually
- Accrue 12 days of Sick Leave Annually
- Celebrate 11 Paid Holidays