MHA of Rockland has partnered with the Department of Social Services (DSS) on the Housing Outreach Mobile Engagement (HOME) program. HOME offers a team and community-based approach that engages and supports individuals identified by DSS as lacking stable housing and having other challenges.
Your HOME Team can assist you with:
- Securing basic needs like food and clothing
- Pursuing options for entitlements
- Connecting to social supports
- Accessing natural supports and local resources
- Addressing future housing needs
- Identifying health needs and scheduling medical appointments
- Engaging in longer-term care management
- Overcoming barriers to lead a more enjoyable life.
Referrals for this program may only come from the Department of Social Services.